Sweet Eliza {Newborn Session} Durham, NC Photographer

I was contacted by this expecting mother several months before her due date. I was so excited I was finally booking another baby GIRL! She was so great for her session. She was only awake for the first few minutes of the entire two hours and mom nursed her right to sleep. I was also thrilled to have hard wood floors and a super cute wooden cradle to work with. It is always fun to go to clients homes for these sessions. My goal is to make the photos as simple and personal as possible. Almost all of the blankets and headbands in these shots are from the clients. Feel free to read more about my newborn sessions here. Enjoy!






The ex teacher in me loves this shot!




Often moms are not up for family shots so soon after birth. I love it when they are. Especially when there is good lighting and plenty of space to do it! How adorable is this family?  I love the look on big sisters face.
"I just don't know about this whole sister thing yet!"

Big sister wanted to post like her new baby sister! So stinkin' cute.

Comments

Popular Posts