Here comes busy season!

I am so excited for FALL to be here! I kicked off Fall mini sessions last night. Unfortunately one of my sessions was sick but the two that were able to make it were stunning as usual! I am doing my mini sessions at the same location as last year sans props (again!). I have moved a direction in my work of simplicity and focus on you. I want the focus to be on your emotions, your love, your giggles. It doesn't matter what is in the background and I'm not surrounding you with pumpkins and gourds because I want to capture YOU. I think the majority of my work has turned to this and I love it. I do still have my pajama mini sessions with a few small props but overall, the main focus is still the cuties in their pajamas. Here are a few shots from last night and I can't wait to see everyone else this fall. I do still have a few weekday spots open so grab them HERE while you can!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts