Happy New Year, 2018!!!





 Happy New Year!!!! Here is a small look back on all of my 2017 newborns. I cannot wait to watch these babies grow in my studio!!



I am so excited to start another year with you all. It is hard to believe I am entering my 8th year of photographing newborns!!! I enjoy every moment with every client and cannot wait to see what this year has in store. I thoroughly enjoyed my annual Christmas pajama mini sessions again this past December and and already planning with my husband what the setup will be at the end of this year! I have also already contacted Santa himself and will hopefully have him on the books again this year!


That being said, I am booking things a little different this year as being a homeschool mom and new mom to two is proving to fill my schedule up far more than years past. I also think this will be easier for everyone!

How it works:
       You will pick the type of session you want to book.


  • Newborn
  • 1 hour studio (milestone, boudoir, nursing, cake smash, etc.) 
  • Mini Session (holiday themed or on location) 

Once you pick the session you want to book, you will click on the contract for that session and select from the dates and times available. I will post dates as they come available so check back frequently or feel free to ask about months that have not yet been added. 











I will also offer a very limited number of basic one hour family sessions on location. Please contact me to see what may or may not be available for this type of session. As always, please feel free to email me if you have any questions about a session!

xoxo


Comments

  1. wow lovely photography and styling I like It. Thanks for sharing.
    ps shadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. thegreencrystal isYour One Stop Shop For All Of Your Personal Spiritual, Holistic And Metaphysical Needs. Crystals have potent healing powers, and when we touch them, healing is immediately activated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts