Durham, NC | First Year Photographer | Mini Sessions


L A U R E N  S O I G N E T  P H O T O G R A P H Y 


I have thought and thought about the best way possible to offer my sessions and be affordable to as many as possible. Although my focus these days is the first year of life, I often have clients ask for mini sessions when I am not offering a set such as fall or spring minis.  The best I could come up with for now is offering mini sessions outside of just the grouped mini sessions I typically offer. They have gone up slightly in price but also in the number of final images you will receive. I am no longer capping my mini sessions at 5 images and charging extra for more. My clients who book mini sessions will now receive all of the edited images from their 20 minute session. This will be at least 10 images but sometimes more if the session goes well.




I will now offer these mini sessions in the studio, at my lake location as well as the wooded location. Please understand that the spaces are limited and book up quickly. These sessions will only be twenty minutes so I am not including travel sessions outside of the above mentioned, cake smashes, extended family, outfit changes or newborns. I do have packages for all of those as well, so please see the package and prices page on the tab at the top. Weekday evenings are best for the outdoor location and mornings/early afternoon are typically best for the studio.




I am offering these mini sessions independently now, not only to be able to be more affordable but to be able to spend more time at home with my family. As you all know, babies are only young once. I am also starting our first year of official home school with RQ. I can’t believe’ it is time for Kindergarten! I want to send out a huge thank you to all of you who are still with me after the many years of learning and growing in this art of mine.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts