Maternity Leave Update


Hey there!! I am 37 weeks pregnant  with Remi Michael and {almost} officially on maternity leave. I had one last mini session today and two more session that had to be rescheduled that I will hopefully get to in the next week. If not, they will have to be pushed back a little bit after our little man makes his appearance. I am already itching to get back into the newborn sessions which thankfully I will have my own around to practice with while I am out! Riley is so excited to be a big sister. She has even made a countdown to my due date out of a paper chain. I have been feeling pretty good. I am very tired by the afternoon and pretty sore these days. I think my body is getting ready! I have had a good amount of Braxton Hicks contractions but nothing regular yet.

I am hoping to get back shooting as soon as possible once life settles down as a family of four and nursing gets into a good groove. I have one newborn scheduled for mid April but I am not opening anymore due dates until May at this time. If you have a May or June due date, please feel free to email me and we can get you on my calendar. I will also open up milestone sessions for mid May. Depending on how I am feeling- I may even offer some milestone mini sessions sooner to get myself back into the studio! I have not decided yet when I will be doing travel mini sessions but I am hoping my first set will be Mommy and Me in May around Mother's Day and I will post those to facebook as soon as I am settled and have a better idea of my schedule. I am thinking of doing them in the woods this year since they were in more of a field setting last year. They were by far some of my favorite ever mini sessions. I love the candid shots of mom with her babies!

If you have a session in mind, please do not hesitate to ask. The worst I can do is say no. I'm queen of last minute "Ok, let's do it!" sessions if they work out for you and for me! (I did one this morning with a request at 9am and shooting at 10am!) My sessions are all listed on the prices and packaging tab along with a link to the contract for you to read over if you have any questions. There has been one small change to mini sessions for 2017 but other than that I think everything else is pretty much the same.

Thank you all for all of your support in this adventure of mine. I love capturing all of your memories for you and I can't wait to share some personal images over the next couple of months. 


Cheers!!
Lauren

Comments

  1. Nice...Thanks for sharing great post about maternity leave update, these maternity photos are superb. And you look amazing, great job.!
    Maternity Photography

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts