Beach Session {South Topsail Beach, North Carolina Photographer}

I did not advertise my beach sessions this year. I decided to spend the summer with family as much as I could. I got an email about a month ago asking about availability for a particular weekend in August. Despite being my birthday weekend, something told me to say "yes." Well, I did and I am SO glad I did. I "met" A through Facebook messenger on my business page. She asked if I was flexible with location and due to some family situations the session needed to be this specific date. I won't go into detail about the who situation, but when I drove up to their beautiful home I felt like part of the family right away. This family is beautiful inside and out and I could not have been more excited to work with them. I didn't want to leave!! I wont share the whole gallery, but I think you can get the point from the few I am choosing to share. Stunning. Just stunning. I hope these images made them as happy as they did me. I will be praying for this sweet sweet family often. <3








 



Comments

Popular Posts