Jack {7 days new}

I'm so behind on blogging but I just have to share these! My amazing friend and fellow photographer, Heidi from over at Heidi Joy Photography just had her third little boy. I was so excited that being a newborn photographer herself, she asked me to do his photos. Well, I did kind of pretty much tell her I was doing them... I mean, she can do her own later, too... lol I just can't turn down a baby and especially when it is your friends baby and she is a photographer who knows how to help you pose!

I also JUST got my new camera and was so ready to give it a whirl. It helped to use it on a friend and not a client, just in case! :) I needed to get my boundaries and know the ropes of my new gear. I think I got a pretty good hold on it and I am thrilled with this session.

Today was also my first attempt at these Mommy/Baby shots I have been dying to try for a year, now!

Now, I just need my studio to be finished!

Enjoy~















 





Comments

Popular Posts