Kinley S. {Newborn Session} 7 days new / Durham, NC Newborn Photographer

Sweet Kinley came to me for her newborn session. I was so excited to try out my new wooden backdrop! I traveled for my other two newborns last week, so Friday was a nice day to be setup and ready and try new things. I wont lie. I got nervous after having two pretty close to perfect newborns on Monday and Wednesday. I knew I was due a tough one. Boy was I wrong! Kinley barely opened her eyes once I got her to sleep on the beanbag. Dad even googled what kind of sound machine I was using because he wanted to buy it! She was a dream and possibly one of my favorite sessions to date. Mom brought some adorable props that included hats, blankets and books! I absolutely loved how their gallery turned out and hope they loved all of their images! 

I know many people have great lighting in their homes and I by no means have "the best." I do think it is nice to know what I have to work with and tend to think my sessions that come to me are often some of my better ones. I had three awesome sessions this week though, so all I can say is thank you to my amazing clients and I can't wait to get my hands on some more squishy little newborns!


As summer approaches and I see lots of baby bellies blooming, I want to share some exciting news! 

LSP is heading slightly in a new direction! At this time, I am strictly booking newborn sessions! I am so excited to take this step as my pa
ssion for newborns and the art of newborn photography has been able to expand.

No worries! I WILL still be booking mini sessions for families now and then! Stay tuned to my FB page for the dates and locations! I will also still book maternity and cake smashes as well as some other sessions in advance, but they will be LIMITED. Please don't hesitate to ask!

I only have space in June for one more newborn and it needs to be due within the first two weeks! I will be opening up LIMITED beach family sessions for the end of June and the month of July! August is filling up quickly as I already have 5 newborns on the books. (If we have spoken, I have you listed, but have only sent one contract at this time. Please be in touch if you are still planning to book that August newborn session!) 

Please please please do not wait until the last minute to get on my books for newborn sessions! These sessions are time sensitive and reallllllly need to be completed within the first ten days after birth. It is important that you are on my calendar well in advance so I have space open around your due date!

Thank you to EVERYONE who has made my love for photography blossom! I am having a blast snuggling little babies and I feel as if every session gets better and better! 


For now, enjoy sweet baby Kinley! ~








Comments

Popular Posts