{Big News!} Durham, NC Children's Photography Studio

Big News!!!!


   

Hey everyone! I just got a sublease on an incredibly cute, natural light studio downtown! Have you heard of Golden Belt?! It's pretty much amazing! If things go well who knows, maybe one day I will actually get a full lease on one of my very very own. But for now, the next two months for sure and possibly one more after that, it is allllllllllllll mine! (And Heidi's, because we are going to share!)

We have big plans and can't wait to move in on Monday! We're already dreaming up adorable backdrops and fun ideas for these indoor sessions. I am thinking cake smash, 6 month photos, of course newborns and more!

Email me soon to get on my calendar before it fills up!

laurensoignetphotography@hotmail.com


:)


cake smash

six month

newborn

Comments

Popular Posts