5 days new baby Paisley {Newborn Session} Durham, NC Newborn Photographer

I have to say this sweet girl has gone down in LSP history as the sleepiest and easiest 8+lb baby I have EVER worked with! I certainly love a challenge when it comes to newborns and love every single one of my sessions, but I wont lie when I say this was so simple! I wonder if 5 days is the magic number? Maybe I should start keeping track! haha! Not to mention I absolutely LOVED shooting in the studio. Gosh I am going to miss that when our lease is up and I'm back to my kitchen. (Don't get me wrong, I love those sessions too!) I hope you enjoy some of my favorite images of sweet Paisley! I can't wait to finish the disk and send it off to this sweet family. I have a seven day old baby boy tomorrow morning!!!

If you like what you see, feel free to follow me on Facebook here for more sweet babies!

Enjoy~




 



Comments

Popular Posts