Duke Engagement Session {Christine + Lazaro} Durham, NC Photographer

What a fun session this was! C & L brought along a few cute props and even three outfit changes! (Check out more about my portrait package here!) We met at the Bryan Center and walked all around campus for the session. What I think is so cool about this session is that they both went to Duke and that is how they met. They are even getting married in Duke Chapel! Being from the other blue myself (the better blue!), I didn't know much about campus so it was fun for them to pick the places that were special to them.

I was honored when C & L asked me to shoot their wedding in June at the chapel. However, I did turn them down as I am not taking on any weddings this year.  I have been dabbling in photography for the last couple of years and I have really come to love the sessions with children and babies. Not that I don't love them all, because I most certainly do! I just think I am going to narrow my MAIN focus down a bit to see how much I can improve in those areas. It likely stems from my lifetime love and passion for children and my time in the elementary education field.

Please don't think I am not doing family sessions and engagement sessions. I am certainly still going to do them all! (Just not weddings.) ;)

Any-who! Here are some of the shots from Sunday!









Comments

Popular Posts