Winter Minis {Woodlake} Durham, North Carolina Photographer

I have enjoyed meeting so many new clients this year.  I have really enjoyed the minis this December and have even opened up spaces for more if anyone is interested. Instead of blogging each family, since they only received  a handful of images (because they are mini sessions!), I will share them all in one blog. I am mostly only sharing some individual children shots now and not the family shots.

I seriously love this job not only because I love photography, but because of all the awesome families I get to meet and hang out with! It has been a blast!


I hope you enjoy what you see! Feel free to email me at LaurenSoignetPhotography@hotmail.com if you are interested in a mini. I am offering through December (maybe January, but not promising yet!) - a 20 minute session near Woodlake (close to Southpoint Mall) for $65. 5 edited images chosen by me will be emailed to you within 48 hours of this session.




I took his sweet newborn pictures early in the summer. Where is time going?!

These were the sweetest siblings. They were hugging and holding hands and just so precious!

This sweetness was super excited to show me his superman shoes as soon as he hopped out of the car. We had a ball in the freezing cold but they were all three troopers!

That smile. She was so excited because her mom curled her hair for the first time. It was adorable.

Such a sweet 10 month old. I could eat her up! Not to mention her name is on my list of girls names if that ever happens again. :)
One of the first littles I ever photographed. He has grown so much!

Sweet baby Ro, I feel like I took his newborn pictures yesterday!

These twins were adorable. They realllllllllly wanted to plat in that water!

This was an outtake and I just loved it. This little sister was d-o-n-e. :)









Comments

Popular Posts