Engagement Session {Kelly & Chris} Yates Mill, Raleigh NC Photographer

It was so much fun meeting this couple. They were fun and adventurous as we walked through rocks and water! They even dressed in their coordinating wedding colors! How stinkin' cute, right?! I just loved how her blue eyes matched his shirt too. <3

This was my first time at Yates Mill and I quickly fell in love with the mill, barns, stones and water! It was breathtaking. I would be more than willing to go back for future sessions. Shout out to Kelly and Chris for picking this location! I can't wait to see it in the fall! How about a free b&w add on to the first person to book a session there and mention this blog post!!














Don't forget to like my Facebook page and shoot me an email if you want to book a session at Yates Mill. Lsoignet@hotmail.com --- First person to mention this gets the add on!

Comments

Popular Posts