Newborn - Aubree {Durham}

This little nugget is one of the cutest little newborn girls I have seen to date. {minus my own of course!} She has the cutest little expressions and yawns! She was also one of the easiest newborn sessions to date! She was asleep when she arrived and pretty much stayed asleep the entire session. We were even able to do it outside which I think helped. It was right before tropical storm Andrea arrived (literally, it started raining as we were finishing up!) It was nice and humid and perfectly overcast for just the right lighting! I hope you enjoy the photos of this adorable little girl. She is the first newborn girl I can have since I can remember!!! Let me also add that her daddy and I grew up on the same street together and have known each other since we were just kiddos. He is my brothers age and not old enough to have a baby yet!!! (Ok, he is- but it makes me feel really old!)


~Enjoy!










Comments

Popular Posts