Family Session: Collins


Elizabeth's E-ma (grandmother) and Riley Quinn's Ma-momo (grandmother) have been best friends for over 25 years. Her daddy and I grew up together. He's like my big brother. I have taken Elizabeth's Christmas pictures since she was one. This is the third year and I am amazed at how much she changes each year.She is turning into such a beautiful LITTLE GIRL. She is most definitely not a baby anymore! E-ma was in town and we had lunch together. We knew we wanted to do photos and instead of going to a location, we did them in my yard! I think they turned out pretty nicely! Thanks for letting me help you guys share these memories each year! xoxo







For comparisons sake. This was last year and this year. I am amazed at the difference. Not only at how much sweet Elizabeth has changed, but myself as a photographer as well. I can only give a shout out a million times, but I thank Heidi from Heidi Joy Photography for helping me get to where I am today. She has taught me SO much! 







Comments

Popular Posts