No fun In Perfection Sessions

These are some of my new favorite sessions. I call it the "No Fun in Perfection" because you don't have to have the perfect house or the perfect hair cut, makeup or smile.... this sessions captures real life. Some of it is posed and some of it is not. It does help if there is good window light in your home, but if there is not, we can make it work! What I like most about these sessions is I think the reflect on the family so much. We can do these sessions with newborns, a new house, just married, etc.! I have found they are so much more relaxed for siblings of newborns. Here are some of my most recent sessions. You can book yours here! If you don't see a time slot that works for you, shoot me an email and we will work it out!











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts