Family Sessions- Durham, NC Family Photographer

I love my newborn work and honestly have never felt like family sessions were my strong suit. After these last few sessions at my new location, I think I will only shoot there from now on and I'm pretty sure I will be booking more full family sessions at sunset next fall than I did this year. With an entire hour to work with, I get to play with candid shots, the sun, the giggles and even the meltdowns. I wanted to share two of my latest sessions. I think I am finally finding my style in family sessions that I have been lacking over the years.



Comments

  1. dragons blood and white sage has also been used for centuries by Native American to support love, purification, growth, empowerment, beauty, and the release of emotional pain stored in the heart chakra.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts