Nursing Photos | Durham, NC First Year Photographer

I consider myself a "first year photographer." I am working hard to utilize my studio and ability to work from home while my babies are still young. I am nursing and my boy hates a bottle so it makes life a little easier to be right here at home. That being said, my focus for the next year is really on maternity, newborn and the first year. All right here in the studio! Today I offered a super special in honor of National Breastfeeding Month and had 7 moms come into the studio and have photos done while nursing. I absolutely love love love how these turned out. I got some incredible emails back from moms saying how happy they were to have these. I want to offer these mini sessions in the studio to any nursing moms. It is not as easy to do at your newborn session as many moms know it takes a little while for you and the little one to get the swing of things. I can't wait to do more of these in the studio!









Comments

  1. Your baby is really so cute. I recommend you to try this name stamp for clothing, our name stamps are custom made for your child and are the ultimate parent hack.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts