Style | Durham, NC Newborn and Milestone Photographer

For a while now I have said I wanted my style to be more neutral when it came to colors  and while still posed, I wanted more of a lifestyle feel. In the last several sessions I am finally seeing my work go in the direction I have envisioned for a while now.  I told Amanda I think it stemmed from not only my desire to be better and be me but from having so many boys lately and not relying on props to make my galleries have more dynamic. Rather, relying on light, angles and the baby.

I still always ask parents if there are any colors they want to incorporate, but at this point I feel like I am being hired for my art and my art is my style. I will still use your headbands or outfits for a few shots, but overall I want to give you my work. I hope everyone loves it as much as I do.










Comments

Popular Posts