Newborn Hunter {9 days new) Durham, NC Newborn Photographer

I met Hunter this week. Have I mentioned how much I love snuggling these newborns so often?! He was not really in the mood for sleeping during his session. I did manage to get some sleepy poses though and I am so glad I did not give up. I told him he was not going home until I got him to sleep, but none of my tricks were working! Finally, after mom fed him four times and two hours later, I managed to get him to sleep for a few minutes!

Every baby is different. Not every baby can go in all of the poses you see on my pages or on pinterest. If I do not feel comfortable attempting a pose, I will not. Safety is always first. If a baby is the least bit resistant to a pose, I stop and move on. I hope parents understand this with each session and no one is disappointed! I think Hunter's session turned out great and I am so pleased with his final images. I love love love the props his mom and dad brought along. The puppy hat was the cutest thing ever!

Enjoy!







Comments

Popular Posts