Newborn Amelia - Durham, NC Newborn Photographer

About 6 years ago, I really dove into photography.... the ins and outs of my camera, taking it off auto settings, 909583475987 pictures of my dogs. I loved photographing and meeting people but never felt entire families were my strong suit. I never felt super creative with families. Fast forward to about three years ago and my passion for newborns grew and grew and grew. I think my style has slightly changed, but overall I love simple shots of sleeping (and sometimes awake) brand spankin' new babies!
I can't wait to meet my last two February babies soon!







Comments

  1. thegreencrystal as a wide range of Spencer Pratt crystals and healing crystal jewelry for sale that promote well being. Experience the power of crystal energy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts