Christmas Mini Sessions 2015 {South Durham, North Carolina Photographer}

It was quite a weekend with so many Christmas Mini sessions, but I am so glad it worked out and the weather was perfect! Some people ask me what a mini session is. A mini session is a quick session that is scheduled back to back with others. I typically schedule 4-5 back to back. They are twenty minutes long and include 5 images. Even though the sessions are only twenty minutes, most end up with 10 or more awesome images. Last weekened, I even got a full 20 images into two of them per request as images are a la carte if available. Mini sessions are perfect for the younger kids who would never last an entire 45-minutes to an hour for a full session. I have added a mini package for 10 photos for 2016 Mini Sessions. They will all be scheduled together, you can just pick the 5 images or the 10 images!

Here are a few sneak peeks from my 2015 Christmas Mini Sessions. 




















Comments

Popular Posts