Mini Session Season {Durham,NC Family Photographer}

Hey everyone! I can't believe it is already mid November. Time is flying. I have ventured away from family photography as a general rule but I have so many clients that want pictures done for the holiday season. That is when I start doing big mini session runs. And by runs I mean every single weekend and tons in one day! It makes for one exhausted me, but very happy families. Totally worth it!!

I'm booked solid for 2015, but stay tuned to my Facebook page for the next time I offer mini sessions. The more you like and comment on my facebook page, the more it will show up in your newsfeed.

Here are a few sneak peeks even though most are sworn to privacy for Christmas cards. I just love this simple location and can't wait for all of my sessions tomorrow!











Comments

Popular Posts