Mentz Family {Newborn Session} Durham, NC Newborn Photographer

This session was done here in Durham at my kitchen studio. :) Big brothers came to get some sibling shots before Gigi and Papa came and got them for a lunch date! They were fabulous and so well behaved. Little sister sure gave me a run for my money but mom worked hard, nursing away to get her nice and sleepy for me! Once we finally got her out, she was pretty good to go! In case anyone is wondering, Tiffany blue is not one of her favorite colors. Just ask mom about the explosion we encountered! ;) Such a wonderful session and I just love how their images turned out!






Comments

  1. Great post, thanks for sharing. You can try dragon's blood sage bush. Everything you need to wash away negative energy & replace it with positive energy that radiates throughout your entire space.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts