Zoey S. {4 days and 6 days new} Durham, North Carolina Newborn Photographer

I know sweet Zoey's parents from highschool. They live only a few minutes from my house and I drive by (way too often) on my way to Target!  She called and asked for some boxes for something and  I asked if I could bring my camera when I dropped by. I was going to snap a shot or two if we could get her posed since her big brother was napping. All I took was my beanbag, a couple of wraps and headbands and my camera. Even the blanket we used was hers. She was eating when I got there so I decided to take my bag outside and find a shady spot to "set up." I literally shot for all of 20 minutes and got some super cute pictures of her for mom and dad to blow up and put with the canvases they had printed from their maternity session. (That was a legit, scheduled session!)

Here is Zoey at 4 days new in her back yard!






Well... mom couldn't pick a favorite to blow up and we talked about how cool it would be to do them in the same field as their maternity photos! Well... 2pm rolled around and it was cloudy and my kiddo was heading down for nap while hubby was home... I called and said "is she sleeping?!" She was and we met there ten minutes later.


Here is Zoey at 6 days new! (Literally another 20 minute session in the field!)








and here you have May 6th vs. July 11th!


Comments

Popular Posts