Morgan H. {Senior 2015} South Topsail Beach, North Carolina Photographer

This sweet senior booked her session well in advance. Of course the first big "summer evening storm" hit just an hour before her session. Luckily they were staying in a house within walking distance and at 7:45 when we saw a break in the storm we went for it! (She had already changed out of her clothes and was ready for dinner!) It couldn't have been more perfect. The actual beach was super windy but deserted. My favorite little "secret" spot on the island was also deserted. A place I can typically only shoot at in the off season as tourists love to fish there in the summer! It is a very busy little spot and thankfully the storm cleared it out last night and  I am in love with the shots we got over there. I hope you enjoy these images! I can't wait to finish culling and editing for her gallery!









Comments

Popular Posts