Engagement Session {Cai Cee + Worm} Topsail Beach, North Carolina Photographer

We got up SUPER early for this sunrise beach session and boy was it worth it. You can't even tell how cold they were! Shockingly, we had a HORRIBLE weekend of weather this Easter weekend and had to reschedule from Saturday morning to Monday morning. We still didn't reallllllly get a sunrise, however the sun did finally pop out towards the end of our session to warm us all up a tad! (Who am I kidding, I was in a hoodie!) 

This sweet couple was a blast to work with and my first couple to use my new gallery. I am so excited to have moved from a disk of images I am picking, to my clients picking from a decent number of images and only purchasing the ones they want! Cai Cee was happy to let me share their full gallery so all of my clients can get an idea of the direction I am moving in. You can their final gallery  here.

Typically, my client will receive a proof gallery with anywhere from 20-30 (or even more) images with watermark logos across them. After they have picked their top ten images (included in each package) I will send those images without the watermark in an updated album. These images will have a download code for each client to download straight to their computer in high resolution. If you wish to purchase more than your top 10, that is also available as an add on! Not only does this improve the speed as to which you will receive your images (not having to put them on a disk and mail them), you will also have a choice as to which photos you want!

Feel free to email me at LaurenSoignetPhotography@hotmail.com if you have any questions or want to book a session! I will start booking my June, July and August beach sessions after the first of June!









Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing about your engagement party. These ideas will help me in arranging my best friend’s wedding next month. Have searched online and shortlisted few Seattle Wedding venues and looking forward to book perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog for photography if you want same infor mation thenVirtual Voyage College aim is to give the best professional photography courses through its advance and specialize certificate courses in Photography. Our courses help the students and forthcoming photographers to become experts in this field. We have a dedicated team of photography faculty to cater the best possible knowledge for the students — practically and theoretically.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts