Sibling Session { Forrest and Ariel } Durham, NC Photographer -Woodlake

Happy New Year! I started off 2014 today with a sibling session and the temperature was a whopping 34 degrees! Where do we live again?!??! This family drove from Pitsboro to take advantage of my Valentine's Day Mini Special Rate! I don't typically offer mini sessions unless I schedule several for one date and location. From now through February 9th I am offering these minis on weekday afternoons at 4pm at a location near Southpoint mall off of Fayetville Road. Feel free to email me if you are interested! Here is a peak at today's siblings! You couldn't even tell we were freezing! ;)











Feel free to email me at Laurensoignetphotography@hotmail.com 
to check on availability and book your session today!

Comments

Popular Posts