Beach Session - {Hardee Family} South Topsail Beach Photographer

I found out this week that the Town of Topsail featured me on their Facebook page! That was pretty exciting. That is actually how this sweet family found my name. Part of what I love about being a photographer is meeting so many wonderful people. I feel like I make so many friends in my clients and learn so much about wonderful people. If you know me at all, you know I have never met a stranger. I most certainly miss teaching first grade, but being home with my daughter and getting to photograph and make memories for such awesome people makes me smile so big!

Meet the Hardee family! What fun this session was! They arrived to the beach and took their family photos that evening! Little man wanted to play in the ocean and his adorable baby sister was loving the sand! Baby number three will be here this winter! What an exciting time in life of this sweet family.















Comments

Popular Posts