Durham Photographer- Children, Family, Newborn, Maternity & More

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Locke/Bray Wedding- Durham, NC

I was honored when asked to shoot my very first wedding. I am not typically a wedding photographer, but a friend asked me if I would be interested in shooting a friend of hers small intimate wedding. It was all outdoors and there were 50 guests. I was nervous at first, but as I got to know the bride and groom, I was so excited! The wedding was gorgeous and went off without a hitch. I am so glad to have had this experience. Congratulations to Emily and Jordan. It was so wonderful to meet you and I hope to take more pictures of your beautiful selves in the future! Enjoy this sneak peek of the beautiful afternoon!











Please LIKE Lauren Soignet Photography on Facebook for more.

1 comment:

  1. I like her blue eyes.
    Find Sonar brides and grooms with the help of dedicated Customer Care executives on Matchfinder matrimonial.

    ReplyDelete