1 year: Baby Jane

Happy birthday to this sweet baby! I took baby Jane's pictures this past summer during a beach session. Her cousins were all there too! You can probably spot her on the far left in her grandmas arms! Did I mention I LOVE beach sessions and absolutely cannot wait to get back at them this summer?!

Dr. & Mrs. K with their grand babies. Summer 2012.

Today, I was given the pleasure to take her one year photos. We planned to meet at a park and with all the rain lately and the rather cool temps, we decided to meet in her ahhhhhh-dorable little bedroom instead! I will share several photos from the session here because I just can't pick a favorite! Thank you, Mark and Katie for letting me capture these precious photos. I know just how fast they grow! ~Enjoy!

How sweet is that little ruffle butt??? ...and those baby legs?!?!?

I had to capture the beautiful texture of Jane's favorite toy. I bet it wont stay like this forever. 

Have you ever seen such beautiful blue eyes?!?!?

The term baby blues came right from little Jane!

Such a sweet girl.


And of course you can't end a birthday session without a little bit of cake!

Comments

Popular Posts