Newborn Session: 14 day old Ronan

Sweet baby Ro. I could have snuggled him for hours. How sweet it was to hold a newborn again. He was SO good to be two weeks old already. Usually by this age, babies are way more alert and not so happy being in sleepy poses! His mommy is an amazing photographer from over here at Heidi Joy Photography so I wont lie when I say I was a bit intimidated to take photos of her very own offspring! I think they turned out pretty stinkin' cute though. ~Enjoy! 

And please go LIKE Lauren Soignet Photography on Facebook if you like what you see!










Comments

  1. I will cherish these forever, thank you so much! Definitely some of my favorites of my little man. I had dreams of taking tons of posed newborn shots of him while he was tiny, but that didn't happen so really glad to have these wonderful pictures! You are amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts